PerformancingAds




I don’t really know how good this site is. This site add their own search option to your search bar. If you conduct a search through them you get paid if you use one of the paid search links. The good thing about this particular search is that it uses all the search engines including Google to get the results. So if you click on one of Googles paid search results - you get paid.
From what I have read they soon weed out those that try to milk the system. However, if you do a few searches each day, why not get paid for it. You are not going out of your way or doing anything extra, just using their search window to do your searching.
If there is a negative, most searches are done through Google.co.uk and not through the Google.com (or for me - Google.com.au which is a pain as I rarely search Aussie sites). However the results are often very similar.
You have nothing to lose by giving it a shot - you may make a few dollars on the side. The way I look at it, if you make $20 a months, it pays for the blogs hosting. If your interested - here is the ad link - It is affiliated - they pay 10% of any affiliate earnings.
Let me know if you know of similar or have heard negative/positive stories of these types of sites.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // May 22, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

    interesting blog ,You can add business opportunities at my blog.

    http://businesssitesguide.blogspot.com

    Multiply Make Money online With Me!!

  2. Wayne Tully // May 25, 2008 at 1:42 PM  

    I like the idea behind search and earning, but the method of doing so is one of skill.

    You have to have some blog posts or articles that only explain about half of the information that someone requires and then you place the serahc bar somewhere near by, for the user to search for further detailed information, I have used this quite successfully on a few of my blogs.

    But then on some certain blogs I get no searches at all or even any click throughs, I suppose it is all about optimization and placement of your search boxes above the fold.

    Nice blog.