PerformancingAds


Hello again guys,

Unfortunately my Google AdSense Account was disabled... Why??? I don't really know but... here is the mail that Google sent to me :

Google AdSense to me :

Hello VOCHIN PETRUTA,

While going through our records recently, we found that your AdSense account has posed a significant risk to our AdWords advertisers. Since keeping your account in our publisher network may financially damage our advertisers in the future, we've decided to disable your account.
Please understand that we consider this a necessary step to protect the interests of both our advertisers and our other AdSense publishers. We realize the inconvenience this may cause you, and we thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
If you have any questions about your account or the actions we'vetaken, please do not reply to this email. You can find more information by visiting
https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=57153&hl=en_US.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

Well, they have decided to disable my account but... i have read the terms they have provided... What the heck happened? Google closes accounts whenever they want? Without motivation... I dunno, but, i will never use AdSense again. I will provide you information about Google AdSense, tips and tricks about their program and everything you need to keep your Google AdSense alive and take their money... I dont really know how did i "posed a significant risk" to their advertisers... Whatever...

Blog and Make Money Online!

0 comments