PerformancingAds

Your Ad Here

Hi Guys,
Missed me? Well, i am back from the hospital, i am ok for now. When i came back i found a comment on my last post about a new site and i saw that i have been ranked by Google, now i a have a PR 1 blog. Well, I have joined TopOffersOnline today and i am "inspecting" their offers and their program. That is how they are describing themselves :

Welcome to TopOffersOnline! Here we offer CASH to complete simple offers in minutes. We always are adding new offers and pay on time. Payouts are currently only in PAYPAL on a NET-30* payment schedule. The minimum payout is only $5.00!

Don't fall for other sites and their money making schemes, this is free to join, literally ad free, and easy to use. Give us a try, it will really be worth your time!

You can start making some easy money now by registering, if you are already registered here, please login.

How it works

We promote our affiliates by offering their services to you. Yes, this site works, and yes, you CAN make money for FREE, just takes a few minutes of your time. If you think it's too good to be true, think again. We get paid for every offer you complete, in which we send most of it to you for your time and effort.

Win To Win Idea:
If anyone has in mind of a program that pays per lead, per referral or is a proven not scam money making site you can send me your referral link. I will join under you and I will then put this as an offer in the site, so all of our members can join. This is a win to win deal I think. Please let me know what you think and start sending me your links at admin@topoffersonline.com

Important! Be sure that the sites that you propose are paying ones.


10 comments

  1. Anonymous // August 4, 2008 at 11:22 PM  

    I downloaded it this morning and it will not work. I went to look on the support forum and it looks like there are several people having the same issue I am. It will not let me login. I can not wait for it to be fixed, as it will be a great time saver!

  2. Mharms // September 15, 2008 at 6:21 AM  

    I am quite hesitating to download the entrebar because I am not sure if it will work or not with me.

  3. Rob // July 31, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

    The Entrecard toolbar is great, but it's not perfect. a few more enhancements and it would be perfect.

  4. Muhammad Saad Ul Haq // August 26, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

    Nice blog.One thing I want to share is that as the days are passing new ways of making online money are coming very rapidly

  5. Unknown // October 27, 2012 at 5:30 PM  

    click here
    National institute is the largest leading chain of skill based hands-on line -training providers for Vast Rang of :-
    v Air Line Ticketing,
    v Cabin Crew Air Hostess
    v Safety Officer/Engineer
    v Seo Search Engine Optimization
    v spoken English
    v Hotel management.
    v Call center training
    v Web Development
    v Technical Vocational
    Training Courses Pakistan and All over the World. Its Educational Heritage Can Be Traced Since 2007. National Institute has always led the market by introducing latest market driven IT, linguistics and online Courses. National institute is a trusted name in the field of on line education and training having the largest chain of institutions in the on line worldwide. National institute has a large group of happy &satisfied students attaining successes in their future lives & prospects.


    click here

  6. Anonymous // January 21, 2013 at 5:34 AM  

    Check out Project First sale best program I have seen online to make money in a while I Highly recommend this to anyone that wants to make easy money online I got a chance to check out the product before it became available to the public and I really like the software checkout my review on the product and you decided for yourself check it out onlineaffiliatereviews.wordpress.com

  7. Anonymous // February 2, 2013 at 5:03 PM  
  8. J D C // February 21, 2013 at 5:25 PM  

    Very Well! I just stared. Congratulations on being awesome. I have come some advice to about Learn how to Making Money online with adsense, Clickbank, Banner Ads, Affiliates, PPC, CPM, CPC, and more! Thanks for sharing..... HowToMakeOnline.org

  9. LOL Elo Boost // July 17, 2013 at 10:25 AM  

    As a WoW player you may be aware that farming wow gold is no doubt is not an interesting job.
    League of Legends Elo Boost

    cheap blade and soul gold

  10. Unknown // May 11, 2014 at 11:49 AM  

    Make money online without investing zero dollar. Start from now at your home if you have a PC and internet connection. Just click on make money online