New Design... Problems...

Posted by Honey | 7:20 AM | 2 comments »

Hello again guys,

It has passed some time since i have posted. Well, as you see i am changing the design of my blog and i have experienced some problems. Now a big part of these problems are resolved and i hope that you will enjoy reading reading my posts as you did until now. I will be missing a couple of days because i have some minor medical problems. Hope that you will enjoy reading my posts in the time i will be in the hospital.

Best to all of you BLOGGERS!!!




2 comments

  1. iliana // August 3, 2008 at 12:15 AM  

    Hi,
    I found your blog from a partner's site and I have to say that I really like it. So, I would like to exchange links with you.
    I would like to invite you to join a new pay to complete offers site, have a look here: http://www.topoffersonline.com
    If you put your referral link in your blogroll, you will earn $1 for every active member you refer and we will put a backlink to you.
    The site is pretty new and there are a lot of ways to earn of. See our referral contest...
    If you agree please join at topoffersonline.com and add your link in our link area (topoffersonline.com/links)
    Thanks

  2. anab01 // August 11, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

    Hi this is Ana, i read the whole topic,its really very interesting,i want some more infi regarding this topic.can you please send me more info.
    ===================
    outsourcing jobs